What makes Royal Kennels better then other kennels?
* Several things we do are different then the average kennel. Our
campers comfort and happiness is our first concern.
* We are located at the end of a quiet one lane road so our campers are
safe and we don't have to worry about bothering our neighbors.
* Totally enclosed runs, with a six foot perimeter fence for added security.
* We are a small kennel with the owner living on the premises.
* Our guests are treated like our own pets & are never just numbers in
cages. We would never think of charging extra to pet, hug or play
with our campers.
* Our floors are vacuumed & moped every day just like your own house,
and not hosed out. So no wet smelly floors.
* We have central heat and air conditioning so no hot/cold spots.
* Our campers are never locked inside, each indoor/outdoor run has a
plastic flap door that our guests can push open to go out anytime they
* In addition to our open doggie door policy we also have THREE totally
fenced, one half acre exercise areas, our campers are let out,
individually, into these areas, morning, mid day and evening for a good romp
and play time.
* Campers can expect their play time to be at least 30 minutes three times
a day weather permitting. At no additional charge.
What shots do we require for our campers?
We require a current Rabies, DHLP-PARVO and Bordetella (kennel cough) for all of our campers. We must see written records before the pet is allowed at the kennel. All campers will be examined at check in for fleas, or any other health concerns. Any campers checking in with fleas, will be bathed and treated at owners expense before being allowed in the kennel.
What will it cost to have my pet come for a camp out at Royal Kennels?
It is $22.00 a day for one dog. If two dogs from the same family share a run, the second dog is 18.00, so $40.00 a day for two dogs. For three or more dogs from the same family please contact us for a discount quote, firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept cash, check, visa, mastercard or discover as payment.
We charge like a motel you pay for the first day no mater what time you check in. And check out time is 12:00 PM so if you pick up before 12:00 there is no charge for that day. If you pick up after 12:00 PM you will be charged for that day.
We do offer senior and military discounts as well as discounts for campers staying over 14 days at a time
Please email for discount quote email@example.com
What times can I drop my pet off at Royal Kennels?
We are a small family run business so we ask that all of our campers call or email for an appointment time to drop off or pick up. We take appointments 7 days a week 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM weekdays, 10:00 to 4:00 PM on Sat., and 12:00 to 4:00 on Sun. We are closed all major Holidays.
If you need to drop off or pick up on a Holiday or before or after hours, there will be a $20.00 charge for Holiday or off hours appointment