ADOPTERS NAME AND ADDRESS:
Pam & Dan
1288 Bees Run Rd _____________________________________
Moscow, Ohio 45153 _________________________________________
Date: ____________20________ Dogs name:
Age: ________________ Sex: ______________ Color--------: _____________
Vaccines:__________ Heartworm Pill:_________Heartworm Test:____
Tattoo/chip: _____________________ Adoption Fee: ______________
I (we) the undersigned agree to all the following terms of this contract and understand that noncompliance with the terms of this agreement gives Royal Kennels the right to reclaim this dog without refund of the adoption fee.
1. Dog may be returned to Royal Kennels
30 days of the above date for a full refund of the above adoption fee
adopter is not satisfied with any aspect of this adoption. After 30
no refund will be given even if dog is returned to Royal Kennels. At no
time will there be any money refunded or reimbursed for any vet bills
other expenses incurred by the adopter for any reason, at any time even
if the dog is returned to Royal Kennels.
2. To return dog only to Royal Kennels if unable to keep at any time during the life of your dog. You do not have the right to place the dog in another home, without written permission from Royal Kennels.
3. To notify Royal Kennels immediately if the dog is lost or stolen and to make every effort to locate the dog by contacting shelters, humane societies and placing an ad in the newspapers.
4. To notify Royal Kennels if I move and provide new address and phone numbers.
5. To never take this dog to an animal shelter, pound or human society, and to never allow this dog to be used in animal research, or dog fighting.
6. To treat dog as a family pet, with affection and kindness and not to subject dog to abuse or cruelty at any time.
7. To be exercised in a fenced yard or on a leash and not to be free to roam the street, and at no time will this dog be chained.
8. To provide regular veterinary cares and feed a premium quality dog food. To provide shelter and fresh water at all times.
9. To not transport dog in an open vehicle without legal restraints.
10. To immediately license, put and keep personal I.D. tag on dog at all times, with a strong buckle collar. To never leave a choke chain on the dog when unattended.
11. If the dog is a puppy and not yet spayed/neutered, adopter agrees to have this done before the dog is 8 mos. old and to provide Royal Kennels with proof of spay/neuter no later then _____________20______.
12. To obedience train dog and to immediately contact Royal Kennels and discuss any behavior or serious medical problems.
13. To notify Royal Kennels of the death of this dog.
14. The adopter agrees to allow Royal Kennels or their representatives to periodically check on the dog to be assured of full compliance with the terms of this contract.
SOME DOGS ARE KNOWN TO BE AGGRESSIVE TOWARDS OTHER DOGS, ESPECIALLY DOGS OF THE SAME SEX, CATS AND OTHER ANIMALS. SOME DOGS DISPLAY PRIMITIVE BEHAVIOR PATTERNS AT TIMES, WHEN GIVEN A HARSH CORRECTION A DOG MAY RESPOND TO WHAT IT INTERPRETS AS AGGRESSION WITH AGGRESSION. NO DOG SHOULD EVER BE TEASED OR TORMENTED BY CHILDREN. ANY DOG CAN BITE.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR DOG. CALL US BEFORE YOU GET FRUSTRATED.
Adopter agrees to be solely responsible for
this dog, and to indemnify and hold harmless Royal Kennels from
and all claims of liability for the conduct of this dog after the date
of this contract.
Adopter understands that they are solely responsible for all expenses of caring for this dog and upholding this contract.
This is a binding contract, enforceable by civil law. I have read and agree and understand all the conditions of this contract.
Christmas cards and pictures are always
Back to rescue page